1) General terms & conditions
3) Terms & Conditions of Online shipping
1) Discount application on the Card, is possible only upon its presentation at the outlet before the check-out.
it is necessary to inform a Sales staff about having a discount card to apply a discount at the check-out.
2) The given Card grants the right to its holder to apply a discount to the regular price as defined in the leaflet or on the webpage.
3) A discount doesn't apply to the items on sale and cannot be combined with any other special price provided by the outlet.
4) M.C. Cyprus Discount System Magic Ltd (hereby «Magic Cyprus» or «The Company»). doesn’t bear responsibility for the ignorance of the buyer concerning the usage of the Card.
At a loss of the Card by the holder – the Card isn't a subject to restoration.
5) Any part of these Terms & Conditions can be changed, modified or canceled at any time. All users will be bound to any of such changes. Such changes are to be stated in these Terms & Conditions on the website and will be effective immediately unless stated otherwise. A notice that a change has been made will be placed on the web site for a reasonable period of time.
6) Our only responsibilities with respect to customers are set out in these Terms & Conditions which are subject to Cyprus law. Under no circumstances the company «M.C. Cyprus Discount System Magic Limited» cannot be held liable for any direct, indirect, unfortunate, special or incidental material or moral damage on similar or related services of discount plans and services. We accept no liability for any loss suffered due to any act or omission of the Cardholder.
7) Contacting Magic Cyprus:
1. Online by the e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. A representative is due to respond on your e-mail within 48 hours.
2. Over the telephone at +357 7778 7776. Monday to Friday 9.00 to 18.00.
3. Or by mail at: 132 Athalassas Ave., 2nd floor. Strovolos, 2024, Nicosia.
8) Certain Conditions Placed on Your Use of the Sites and Services
1) Please read terms and conditions below before using this website. Your use of the Site is governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth below. By using this website you agree that you have read and accept these terms.
2) The Site and All materials, shown in this website including but not limited to articles, design, interactive applications, newsletters, text, logos, graphics, trademarks and other material (the «Content») are the property of the Company. You may use the Site only for your personal and noncommercial use. You may not copy, distribute, modify, display, repost, reprint, transfer, link to, quote or sell any content except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, in this Site Agreement.
3) Magic Cyprus reserves the right to change this Website Agreement at any time by revising the terms and conditions herein. Users are responsible for reviewing these terms and conditions and use of the Website following any such change constitutes users acceptance of such changes.
4) The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the Content. Under no circumstances will Magic Cyprus be liable in any way for any Content, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted. Due to the nature of the Internet, The Company does not promise full and error free operation of this website at all times.
5) All information and data included in this website can be used as a guidance only. Use of such information and data is therefore entirely at your own risk. We expressly exclude, to the fullest extent, all liability of The Company, its directors, personnel or other representatives, howsoever arising, for any loss suffered as a result of your use of this website. Magic Cyprus may at any time modify or discontinue this Website or any of its Services with or without a prior notice to you and we will not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, to you or any other person in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, any such modifications or discontinuance.
6) This website may contain links to other websites and/or host services owned and/or operated by participating companies (Partners) and/or third parties (the «Linked Sites»). These are provided for your convenience and we are not responsible for and do not give any warranties or make any representations regarding any such services and are not responsible for or liable in relation to the content or use of these services. Magic Cyprus does not warranty that Linked Sites will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. Also, if you link to any third party site you will be bound by the terms and conditions that apply on that site. JCC gateway is not connected with these links (third parties websites).
— maintaining the confidentiality of any personal identification numbers such as your The Card number and or passwords identifiers which you choose or are assigned as a result of any registration over this Website;
— all activities that occur under such personal identification number or password.
8) The Company may close any customers account on which no actions have been performed for a continuous period of at least twenty four (24) months. Also Magic Cyprus, in its sole and absolute discretion, may, without a prior notice to you, suspend or terminate your use of, or access to, this Website or any of its Services, and remove and discard any information or content that you posted to or transmitted using this Website or related to such Service. Magic Cyprus shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with this Website, any of its Services or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of Magic Cyprus in operating with this Website and its Services, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Website and its Services, Although we are always open to any recommendations as to improve our Website or services in anyway.
1) By using the Magic website you acknowledge and agree that Magic Cyprus and its Partners shall have no liability for any cost, damage or harm arising directly or indirectly in connection with any of the Services ordered or received through this Website or through links on this Site or from any action or inaction of any Partner.
2) You may have the option to purchase Services over this Site using a credit card by sending that information over the Internet. This Site uses encryption technology to protect the information from access by unauthorized third parties. However, neither Magic Cyprus, nor any Partner can guarantee that the encryption technology will operate as intended or that a third party will not be able to access such information. If you have any concerns about sending such information over the Internet, you should use an alternative means of payment. By sending any sensitive information over the Internet in connection with your use of this Site, you agree that neither Magic Cyprus nor any Partner will have any liability if the applicable encryption technology fails to protect your information.
3) Magic Cyprus Online shop is the internet shop that offers products and services provided by Magic Cyprus and its partners.
4) These general conditions of sale are the only conditions that are applicable and replace all other conditions, except in the case of express, written prior dispensation. We maintain that, by confirming your order, you accept our general conditions of sale, having read them.
5) Magic Cyprus, reserves the right to update or change the terms and conditions at any time without a prior notice and with immediate effect. If any changes or amendments are made, Magic Cyprus will inform you through the www.MagicCyprus.com.cy website.
6) Magic Cyprus is not responsible for any of the Magic users for any damages that may occur from the process of their order.
1) By internet via the website www.MagicCyprus.com.cy
Select the discount card or offer and add them to the shopping cart. After you finish shopping, please review all the items in your shopping cart to ensure you have selected the correct products. You can access the contents of your Shopping Cart at any time by using «My Account» section.
2) By telephone by calling our Magic Cyprus customer support at +357 7778 7776
For better service when placing an order by telephone please ensure you give us the correct product code you wish to purchase, the quantity you wish, the Magic Cyprus discount card number (if you have any), your name and surname and your credit card number.
3) By email at email@example.com
Place your order by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For better service when placing an order please ensure you give us the correct product code you wish to purchase, the quantity you wish, your name and the Magic Cyprus discount card number (if you have any). Magic Cyprus customer support specialist will contact you for further assistance.
1) For purchases of the Cards the delivery is free of charge. We deliver the Cards within 10 working days of when you place your order. On rare occasions, we may face an unforeseen delay in delivering your order. We will notify you by email if we determine your order will not be delivered in the timeframe stated. To receive your order you need to show ID or passport and. If you have not received your order, please call us at +357 77 78 77 76. The Cards will be delivered to your home address.
2) For purchases of the digital products such as: Deals, Coupons, Vouchers and other special offers delivered online you will receive a printable file of you purchase to your e-mail. A printable file will also be available in the «My Account» section. You will need to print it, take it with you and show to our Partner to receive purchased benefits. Also you may use the coupon code instead, sent you mobile phone number.
3) Purchase of other goods from the Website: Goods will be delivered within 10 working days, if no other conditions are applicable to specific goods. Delivery price is calculated and displayed during the check-out process.
Cancellation or change of order can be done in the below cases:
1) You may choose to cancel your entire order or a portion of your order as long as the order has not yet been sent to our warehouse for fulfillment.
2) You may also cancel your order if the order did not dispatched yet. You may contact us at our Magic Customer support specialist at +357 7778 7776, by email at info@MagicCyprus.com.cy. Make sure to provide us your order details.
3) If your order has already been dispatched, which means you will soon be receiving it, you may return your purchase, within 14 days from the day of delivery. Goods can be returned only if they were not used and are delivered back in the un-touched original package with no damage signs. In case the product is in its original condition, payment will be returned to customer.
4) In case of Coupon purchase cancelation before its expiration date, payment will be returned to customer within one month for such cancellation date. The written requirement should be send to customer support department ( email@example.com)?
5) You has the right to cancel the transaction at any time within fourteen (14) working days from the day after the day of coupon purchase, by sending to Magic Cyprus the written request at info@MagicCyprus.com.cy. After consideration, Magic Cyprus will refund the money equivalent to the value of the coupon. Upon the fulfilment of your cancellation request the coupon will be cancelled automatically and will not be accepted by the respective Partner..Only valid coupons & deals eligible to returns are subject to refund. Expired items cannot be accepted.
1) Through Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard — The transaction is made through the PayPal Payment system that assures the best technology available on the market. For online payment made by credit card, the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is used, which allows for encrypting your banking information when on the network (HTTPS).
2) Through JCC online payment system.
3) Cash — Cash payment is made at the time of delivery. Cheques are not accepted.
4) Bank account: 1) you can get our bank account details by the request, 2) transfer the payment amount to the bank account, 3) send us the copy of the transfer receipt by e-mail, and 4) receive your goods or services.
1) If you would like to order products and services through Magic Cyprus website, you will be asked to register online as a member if you haven’t set up an account already. Since the details you give us are essential for the processing and delivery of orders, for billing and for the establishment of warranty contracts, the processing of your details cannot be used by others.
2) By registering on www.MagicCyprus.com.cy, you agree to provide us with sincere and true information that applies to you. Every user can use website without registering or giving any personal information. Only when proceeding to order must the user provide their personal information. All necessary personal details for every transaction include the name, telephone number, address, delivery address and email. If the payment is made by credit card we will need your credit card number.
3) During the time you are registered with the Magic Cyprus, the data protection law of the Cyprus law applies and protects your personal details. If you completed the registration on the Site, Magic Cyprus and its contractual partners may send you information concerning particular and occasional promotions. You’ll have the option to opt-out receiving such promotional e-mails.
2) All Magic Cards are property of the company and must be returned to us on request or destroyed in the end of validity period. In such cases we may cancel a card or all cards on a Magic Account. The Magic Cardholder is responsible for the security of all owned Magic. If a Magic Card is lost or the holder thinks an unauthorized person has become aware of any security code, password or account number, they should contact the Magic Customer Service Center immediately. Magic Card will expire on the date printed on the front of the card. Magic Cyprus reserves the right to terminate your Card at any given point in time if we determine that you have violated any provision of this Agreement.
3) The current retail price of the Standard one year valid Discount Card is €15 including VAT. You agree to pay the Fee when the charge is incurred. Magic Cyprus reserves the right to modify the Fee at any time for any reason in its sole discretion without a prior notice. Member registration for personal account on website is free.
4) Discount, benefits and other offers to Magic cardholders are provided by our Partners ( «Magic Partners»). The Magic Partners may change at any time. You can obtain an up-to-date list of Magic Partners through the website. Offers made available through the Magic Cyprus may change from time to time. Magic Cyprus reserves the right in its sole discretion to change the offers and/or participating partners at any time. In addition, partners may elect to change offers from time to time. Magic Cyprus will make appropriate updates to the Site to reflect offer and/or partner changes. For a listing of current offers, Cardholders should visit Magic Cyprus Website.
5) To get discounts and benefits, carry your Card with you at all times, and show your Magic Card before making a purchase at a Partner’s outlet. A partner has the right to deny providing a discount if you do not present your Card before payment. Some partners can swipe your Card through their terminal or scan a bar-code in order to track purchases using the Card. They will not use the Card as a form of payment. Magic Cyprus and participating partners are independent contractors. Magic Cyprus is not liable for the quality of any products or services provided by these partners. Any use of the Magic Card, or the associated Cardholder benefits and discounts in a manner that violates the rules or regulations of any participating partner is prohibited by this Agreement and shall result in the termination of your Magic Card Membership. Magic Cyprus reserves the right to cancel your Cardholder rights immediately in the event of such a violation.
6) All Discounts are subject to availability. Discounts are designed directly with the relevant Magic Partners. We have no responsibility for the delivery, standard, quality or otherwise of any goods and services received or supplied by the Magic Partners. These transactions and all Discounts are subject to all applicable legal rules and the terms and conditions of the relevant Magic Partners.
7) Discounts, Deals, Special offers, Vouchers and Coupons that Magic Card Provides for you from our Magic Partners, cannot be combined with any other discounts, deals, promotions, coupons or any special offers.
8) Discounts, Deals, Special offers, Vouchers and Coupons that Magic Card Provides for you from our Magic Partners cannot be exchanged for money or sold to a third party or in any other way.
9) Discounts are not provided to Magic Cardholders on sales period (discounted products) or other special offers of Magic Partners. To receive discounts or other benefits, Magic Cardholder should present Magic Card before payment.
10) The holder of the standard one year validity Magic Card reserves the right to return the card during 14 days from the purchase date, providing the proof of purchase (invoice). Damaged or lost cards can be replaced with the extra charge of € 10, but just if the card was registered and authorized on our website through personal account. In any other case, card will not be replaced.
11) Cardholders have the option to receive Magic Cyprus e-mail updates when they order their Cards. Magic Cyprus uses these updates to provide additional savings, special offers, site upgrades, new features, events, promotions and more. You have the option to opt out from receiving these e-mails using the link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail you may receive. Magic Cyprus reserves the right to e-mail you with information essential to your participation in our scheme (for example, information on Card expiration/renewal). You will not have the option to opt-out e-mails of this nature.
12) The Web site offers the most up-to-date information on savings and partner benefits, which are given by participating partners. We take reasonable efforts to maintain the most up to date offers and discounts of partners. Cardholders can search for savings and participating partners online. Magic Cyprus is not responsible for incorrect or incomplete information regarding the partner or its discount as it is taken for granted from the Partner. For questions, concerns or suggestions e-mail us at hello@MagicCyprus.com.cy.
13) Magic Cyprus is not responsible if a partner changes, amends or cancels its discount. In case of a dispute with a partner merchant to report, Magic Cyprus will take commercially reasonable efforts to resolve the dispute on your behalf. You may report disputes with partner merchants by contacting the Magic Cyprus website. Reports must be submitted and mailed in written form with the following information: merchant name, merchant address, date of purchase, discount denied and purchase information.
1) A Magic Coupons can only be used to obtain goods and/or services from authorized Magic Partners as set out in the Magic website, by handing it over to the Partners at the time of purchase. This may not be available within certain Partners' participating retail outlets. Vouchers can be used as part payment and so if the price of the goods and/or services exceeds this value, the balance must also be paid on purchase. If the price of the goods and/or services is less than this value, no change will be given (unless the supplier states otherwise). All Magic Coupons remain the property of the Magic Cyprus and cannot be redeemed for cash nor sold or transferred for the value they represent to any other third party.
2) To purchase Magic Coupons, you need to proceed with registration procedure and open your personal account through Magic Website. As soon as you will choose Coupons on website, you can add them to your personal account. You can purchase them at any time of their validity term using your bank card through the secure online payment processing providers integrated into our Website. As a result of purchase a printable file of Magic Coupons will be sent to your e-mail, and the digital copy will also appear in your purchase list on your personal account at the Website.
3) To get the benefits of Magic Coupons, you need to print out our Magic Coupons and present them to Magic partners. The Magic Coupons are accepted only in a Partner outlets, for which this Magic Coupons are issued. On all Magic Coupons you can find the contact details of the involved Partner.
4) The coupon cannot be cashed. It can be be re-printed in case of loss, through personal account, or received e-mail. Also It is strictly prohibited to copy the present vouchers.
5) Expiration Dates: The Promotional Portion of the coupon will always expire on the date printed on the coupon.